Monday, February 27, 2006

My Tatoo

I got this in Dec. Just thought I'd show ya'll. It hurt like hell!!! The FIST is the symbol of my job. I am a FISTer. Fire Support Team, FST, FISTer. Starting to get the idea. I am not a Fireman, like it sounds. I am a Forward Observer. It's kinda like a Scout, but a scout goes out, looks at the bad guys, and lets the higher know about it, then moves out to the next target. FISTers go out, look at the bad guys, kills them with Artillery, then moves out to the next target. In theory that's what my job does. We can be attached to Infantry units, work in Colt teams, 4 people, or be used in the higher echelons as liaisons. This is what I do. That's about all I can talk about for now.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you notice how many times you said "that's what I do"? (:
Anyway, it seens to be a very nice and thrilling activity, specially with you do not mind in kill some people.
I just hope that youre not really serious about that "good guy / bad guy" talk.
There are no good guys and bad guys. You and them are sent by fat assholes to fight for their bloody stinky money.
I wish you to return home safe and that you enjoy your stay where you are now. I wish that you do not have to kill anyone, since it is not a good thing.

Monday, 27 February, 2006  
Blogger FIST said...

Mr zohguy_saiyajin, If you really believe that there are no good/bad guy's, you live in a bubble, and I'm gonna pop it. Anyone that would cut off an innocent persons head is a BAD PERSON. Anyone that would walk into a church with a bomb attached to them, and detonate it while people are praying to their God, is a BAD PERSON. And the people that we are fighting aren't fighting us for money, they are fighting us because they think we're inferior. The radicals truly believe that we are a lower class of people, and do not deserve to walk the same Earth as they are. Not all of Iraq/Middle East is like this. The vast majority want us here. The people that come onto post everyday to work, do so at the risk of their lives, and their familis lives. The people are thankful for what we are doing, no matter what the media say's. Unless you have served your country, and driven down the streets in Baghdad, and seen how greatfull the people here are, don't you dare walk around and say that there is no such thing as Good and Bad people. OUT

Wednesday, 01 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home