Monday, February 27, 2006

My house after the Makeover.





These are a couple pics of my new home. It's the same place as below, but with some new additions. There is still some work to be done, but it's comin along pretty good. I got a whole lot of "your crazy" and "you'll never get it to work." Well, all I have to say is look at the crazy guy sittin in the shade. If you look at the ground, you can see the landscaping I have done. I moved about 500 or 600lbs of rock with an E-Tool so I could enjoy the shade with out sitting around in mud. We are planning a BBQ in a couple weeks, after I finish. There's still one thing I'm waitin on. You'll see it in a the upcoming weeks.
Hope ya'll have a good day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Hi... I don't know you at all. Just wanted to say Thank You for serving your country. Thank you for doing what most people won't/can't do. Be blessed and stay safe

mrsbook.blogspot.com

Tuesday, 28 February, 2006  
Blogger FIST said...

Yes she is, that's where I get my taste.

Friday, 03 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home