Sunday, January 01, 2006

Gettin Ready

We leave today. Sat around last night with some friends and played cards for New Years. Feel like I'm getting old, not going out and bar hopping. But it was good ot be with friends and take it easy. Don't want a hangover on my way to the desert. I have lots of pics to update, just no time to do it. For some reason this internet hook up won't let me upload anything. So I'll put'em up later. We're all ready to go, and we'll all be coming back pretty soon.
Talk to ya'll later......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Glennbo, I have never been to a blog site so this is all new to me. I talked with you mother last night and she said you did not need anything that you could buy everything there now. She did suggest a palm tree for your room, but I am sure she was kidding! Just want you to know that we love you and are praying for you and ST to come home safely. We are all proud of you. love auntsherry & uncle tom

Sunday, 15 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home